Monday, November 8, 2010

What do you get if.........

Was this the scene in Red Millipede's bedroom 9 months ago?


What do you get when you cross an "Environmental Barrister"* with a useless, trade union puppet?

Well obviously, you get a bastard.

Like father like son, as they say. What really gets my goat is that my children will be the taxpayers who end up keeping Milliband's latest bastard in the lap of luxuary once it hits 18 and moves from suckling at it's mother teat to suckling the public teat. Just as I am paying for Millipede the bastard farther today.

* No I don't know what an environmental barrister does either. Maybe she prosecutes people who melt polar bears with flamethrowers.

I came across this while googling "melting polar bears with a flamethrower". No polar bear melting but some of the stuff gave me a giggle a little.

No comments:

Post a Comment