Tuesday, September 14, 2010

It's not like I want to burn it

Good afternoon dear reader, I need your advice.

Some time ago I obtained a copy of the Koran audio book in MP3 format. I usually play my audio books on my Blackberry, it's very handy for this and you don't need to use headphones.

I have now listened to as much of the koran as I wish to and need to make space on my Blackberry for my next book, Salman Rushdie's Satanic Vurses. What is worrying me is what Will happen if I just delete the audio koran and some swivel-eyed, beardy, peaceful person finds out what I have done.

Will there be riots in Northern Crapystan? will I be burnt in effigy across the peaceful islamic world? Will Obameses denounce me? Will I be Fatwa'd?

All advice gratefully received.

3 comments:

  1. F.E.

    I thought I already had been but when I decifered the message it turns out it was just boy letting me know he would not be home for tea tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. All those things will most definately happen.
    I say give it a go. It might be fun.

    ReplyDelete