Thursday, July 22, 2010

Yo Pauly

Yo Pauly

I just dealt with that bit of business we discussed over drinks last night. Conflicting pathology reports dontcha know. Thank god we got the body to Freddy before a proper pathologist got a look at it. Freddy muddied the water nicely. We can always rely on him to produce a result we like. He has the added bonus that if anyone queries his work we play the race card, that always scares the crap out of them.

It looks like Freddy is having some problems with the GMC, I suspected that it was only a matter of time. I'll give Niall over at GMC a call and see if I can't get him to cut Freddy some slack. We can rely on the BBC to divert public suspicion away from him for a while, he ticks lots of their boxes. I wouldn't want to loose old reliable Fred just to save your man.

The dead blokes family could be a problem but the usual procedure should work. Give it a couple of weeks and then have your chaps arrest a couple of them for something racist, hate speech, looking at a muslim in a funny way, you know the drill. By the time your PR bods and the beeb have finished with them they can be written off as racists and we are home free.

As discussed last night I went the extra mile and cleared you bloke of everything so you owe me one, a big one and I'm not talking about those speeding tickets which you made disappear last month.

See you for golf next week.

Keir.

No comments:

Post a Comment